Adult Immunizations (available vaccines)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- (HPV) Human papilloma virus (cervical cancer prevention)
- Influenza (Flu) – (in season)
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
- Pneumococcal (Pneumonia)
- TDAP (tetanus and pertussis/Whooping Cough)
- Tetanus (Td)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Rabies pre-exposure vaccine – for individuals with high risk for rabies exposure (ex: veterinarians, animal handlers, rabies laboratory workers, spelunkers, and rabies biologics production workers).
Adult immunization services are offered by appointment – Call 301-609-6900
Open to the public
Cost varies per vaccine.
Must be 18 years old or older.
To learn more about adult vaccines visit https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/index.html
Confidential HIV testing
HIV counseling and testing (no charge)
General population – ages 13 years old & older.
HIV Counseling & Testing
Walk-In testing available Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Rapid testing available
No cost for the appointment
To make an appointment call (301) 609-6900
The Infectious Disease Program provides infectious disease surveillance, investigation, outbreak response and control of reportable diseases and conditions of Maryland regulation. Service includes education, guidance, contact investigation and treatment of many infectious diseases including Hepatitis, Perinatal Hepatitis B prevention, Tuberculosis (TB), Lyme disease, post exposure human rabies prevention, and other infectious diseases.