Making a Complaint

If you have a concern about the sanitary condition or food preparation practices at a food service facility located in Charles County, you can report your concerns by contacting 301-609-6751 or use our online complaint form.  We will investigate your complaint and respond with our findings if you leave your name and contact information.

Complaint Form

Your complaint will be received and evaluated by the appropriate staff member as soon as possible.

Please Choose One


The Health Department accepts complaints from anonymous sources, but an anonymous complainant will not receive follow-up information on the progress of an investigation. A complainant who is willing to provide their name and address or phone number can request to be informed about the course of enforcement actions, but their identity will be included in the public record of the complaint, which is available for public review.